Electrical and Instrumentation Resources
- Mechanical maintenance technicians, millwrights etc.
- Electrical and Instrumentation technicians
- Quality Assurance & Safety officers
- Other skilled workers (by request)
To further support our industrial clientele, D. Rampersad has considerable experience of the following:
- Installation, levelling, alignment, pre-commissioning and commissioning of equipment This is backed by our experience in undertaking this work for two major industrial customers during the construction of their new ammonia plants here and being heavily involved in several TAR or Commissioning works for GTL, Melamine, Urea, Methanol, Nitrogen end product plants.
- Contract Maintenance Services Either on a permanent call-off, shutdown, planned or emergency outage basis, we possess an extensive database of skilled labour in all engineering disciplines. These hand-picked and carefully selected individuals provide practical support to our in-house mechanical technicians, supervisors and engineers.
- Turnkey Packages As an example of our total flexibility, D. Rampersad is experienced in the management and execution of complete turnkey packages of a mechanical and electrical nature (with small Civil content). These works may be new installations or refurbishments of existing works.
DRCL are committed to providing quality and reliable services to all our clients whilst maintaining a professional working relationship with local and regional companies. We are a customer-driven company that strives to be a partner and an extension of our client. We recognize our people as our greatest asset and wish to extend our portfolio to include Electrical and Instrumentation resources. We intend to provide proficient technicians for Electrical and Instrumentation plant outages, shutdowns/turnarounds, long term maintenance support services, contract maintenance, short term labour supply, small construction projects/support for E & I work teams at clients’ site, onsite valve maintenance and calibration as well as commissioning services.
Advantages of Our Electrical and Instrumentation Services
- Competitive pricing, as we represent multiple reputable OEM brands
- One Stop Shop for Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical and Technical Resources
- Faster Turnarounds
- Single point of accountability
- Over 10 years experience in site services
- Dedicated team of experienced resources
- Modern technology in the manufacturing & installation of equipment to support our site services
- 24 hour emergency service if required